TY2KS L-864 LED Single Medium intensity Solar Powered Obstruction Light(Type B)
Major functions & features
TY2KS solar powered LED medium intensity red obstruction light, solar self-contained design makes it easy to install any emergency case.
Robust body built and surface coating provides good protection against hash environments. Other advantages like energy saving and cable saving make the solar powered light a good option on obstruction marking.
TY2KSis equipped with a 20W solar panel and 12Ah VRLA (Valve-Regulated Lead Acid) rechargeable battery which could power the light up to 8 days when the weather is cloudy &rainy. It has built in GPS, can work with other lights synchronously.
• High quality optics for excellent beam spread control.
• Ultra-light LEDs, energy saving.
• Self-contained without outside power supply.
• Maximum visibility distance 15KM.
• Once fully charged, it can work for up to 8 days.
• All hardware of obstruction lights are made of corrosion resistant metals.
• Use of quality components and sophisticated technology reduce chances of maintenance and replacement.
• LED light source ensures long lifetime, maintenance free.
• Shock and vibration resistant.
• Corrosion resistant and UV stable polycarbonate housing.
• Ease of mount, mount accessories available.
• No wiring job, nice & easy installation.
• with GPS function, can work with other lights synchronously(optional).
• Corrosion resistant lamp& housing-suitable for off-shore use.
|LED Color Available||Red, white, green, blue or yellow|
|Vertical Divergence||Peak intensity at 1 Degree|
|Horizontal Divergence||360 Degree|
|LED Lifespan||100,000 Hours|
|Autonomy||8 days (in cloudy & rainy days)|
|On & Off Level||70/100 Lux|
|Flash Pattern||40 times/min(other flashing pattern also available)|
|Power Source||18V/20W solar module|
|Battery Type||Lead acid type. 12V/12AH(VRLA)|
|Lens||Polycarbonate, UV Stabilize|
|Temperature Range||-40C ~ +55C|
|Light Dimensions||200mm H, 178mm Diameter|
|Solar panel Dimension||420mm*600mm(bracket not included)|
|Warranty||5 years for light,2 years for Lead acid battery,10 years for solar panel|
• High rise building marking • Telecom tower marking
• Road obstruction marking • Navigation aid
• Port, dock entrance & walkway • Buoy marking
• Offshore gas & oil platform
ICAO Annex 14, 4th Edition, July 2004
FAA AC No. 150/5345-43F, 2006