TY2KS L-864 LED Single Medium intensity Solar Powered Obstruction Light(Type B)
Major functions & features
Installation and operation
TY2KS series is solar powered obstruction light. Due to solar module’s limitation like solar panel size and battery size, the light is being designed to work under flashing mode instead of stead-burning mode.
However, advantages like enegy saving and cable saving make the solar powered light a good option on obstruction marking.
• High quality optics for excellent beam spread control.
• Ultra-light LEDs, energy saving.
• Self-contained without outside power supply.
• Maximum visibility distance 15KM.
• Once fully charged, it can work for up to 8 days.
• All hardware of obstruction lights are made of corrosion resistant metals.
• Use of quality components and sophisticated technology reduce chances of maintenance
• LED light source ensures long lifetime, maintenance free.
• Shock and vibration resistant.
• Corrosion resistant and UV stable polycarbonate housing.
• Ease of mount, mount accessories available.
• No wiring job, nice & easy installation.
• with GPS function, can work with other lights synchronously(optional).
• Corrosion resistant lamp& housing-suitable for off-shore use.
|LED Color Available||Red, white, green, blue or yellow|
|Vertical Divergence||Peak intensity at 1 Degree|
|Horizontal Divergence||360 Degree|
|LED Lifespan||100,000 Hours|
|Autonomy||8 days (in cloudy & rainy days)|
|On & Off Level||70/100 Lux|
|Flash Pattern||40 times/min(other flashing pattern also available)|
|Power Source||18V/20W solar module|
|Battery Type||Lead acid type. 12V/12AH(VRLA)|
|Lens||Polycarbonate, UV Stabilize|
|Temperature Range||-40C ~ +55C|
|Light Dimensions||200mm H, 178mm Diameter|
|Solar panel Dimension||420mm*600mm(bracket not included)|
|Warranty||5 years for light
2 years for Lead acid battery
10 years for solar panel
• High rise building marking • Telecom tower marking
• Road obstruction marking • Navigation aid
• Port, dock entrance & walkway • Buoy marking
• Offshore gas & oil platform
Use the M8 wrench to loosen the case on the M8*20 socket cap screw, Angle adjust bracket can rotate freely; Pic 1 as below：
Fixed solar panel：
a. Firstly, the 2 sets of M8 screw assembly(Screw, spring washers flat pad)Connect solar panel and case together; Pic 2 as below；
Noted：Ensure two fixed together, no need too tight.
b. Use 2 sets of M8 screws assembly(Screw, spring washers , flat pad)with M8 nut put solar panels and angle adjustment bracket together, pic 3 as below:
c. Firstly, open the cover of the case kit socket，then put solar panel on the plug into the socket of the
component，fix the plug，Please see pic 5；
Noted：Plug and socket have anchor point，need match to fit in; Plug nut must tighten to the socket，to prevent the bad line contact.
d. Use M8 fixed all screws.
Noted：All screws, nuts no loose.
• Check the whole lamp：
a. According to the require of the 2nd step after assemble the solar panel，open the box switch(Dial ON)，
Observe the light flash，if flash，solar battery to plug and socket not fix(in daytime)；on the other hand, for
b. Covered in solar panel with an object，re-checking light flash，flashing means finished product assembly，
can be install on tower，closed button switch(Dial OFF)；
Noted：Solar panel need 100% cover，ensure no light irradiation on it（to be night）.
c. After the whole product install to the tower，turn on switch(dial ON), light start working.
ICAO Annex 14, 4th Edition, July 2004
FAA AC No. 150/5345-43F, 2006