JCL80 LED Portable Solar Helipad and Taxiway Light
The JCL80 model has four 5 watt (20 watt total) premium-grade solar modules integrated into the solar chassis, and mounted to collect sunlight at all angles， which makes JCL80 a self-contained and care-free light unit and with MPPT (Maximized Power Point Tracking) microcontroller enables this model to maximize solar power output.
The solar array charges an internal battery during daylight hours, and at dusk the light will automatically begin operation,and also it has an external ON/OFF switch; this means, when in position, the light can be turned on with the flick of a switch.
The rugged design of this self-contained light ensures up to 5-8 years of reliable service with minimal ongoing maintenance. Specifically designed for the harshest of environments, this light features a 7-stage, powder-coated aluminium top, base and Internal chassis in high visibility colors for daytime recognition.The rubber, extruded corners provide additional impact resistance.
The advanced light optic uses a high power LED. The tough polycarbonate light lens is specifically designed for use with LEDs to maximize light intensity and uniformity. The light optic is interchangeable between units, and can be replaced onsite in the unlikely event of damage.
The light can also be fitted with an optional external charging port for charging the battery while it is stored for extended periods.
The unit can be supplied in varying color outputs to suit aviation applications including permanent approach, runway edge, threshold, helipad aviation lighting.
In addition to regular visible red color, FS810 NVG compatible version with IR LEDs or Red/IR dual LEDs is a night vision solution for pilots being able to view lights using Night Vision Goggles.
JCL80 is equipped with a high-efficiency rechargeable battery is also easy to find almost anywhere.
JCL80 is working under flashing mod or steady mode. But, anyway, JCL50 could be an alternative option for some special needs.
• Integrated solar/battery system
• Four Internal high-performance solar modules angled to maximize solar collection
• Optional External charger( charging case or add outside solar panel)
• ICAO and FAA compliance
• Improved optical efficiency with latest LEDs
• Once fully charged, it can work for up to 200 hours
• With external ON/OFF switch
• Flash rate adjustable, steady/20-60FPM
• NVG compatible with IR LEDs or Red/IR dual LEDs
• GPS available for synchronizing flash
• Fast & easy to deploy-no programming
• IP68 waterproof rating
|LED Color Available||Red,white,green,blue,yellow(optional)|
|Vertical Divergence||10 Degree|
|Horizontal Out-put||360 Degree|
|LED Lifespan||100,000 Hours|
|Autonomy||25 days (flashing), 8 days(steady on)|
|On & Off Level||70/100 Lux|
|Flash Pattern||Steady and Flashing can adjusted(20-60times/min)|
|Power Source||Solar module, mono-crystalline silicon|
|Max. Power Out-put||18V/4*6W|
|Battery Type||High-efficiency Lithium rechargeable battery|
|Battery Replacement||Yes, replaceable|
|Lens||Polycarbonate, UV Stabilize|
|Temperature Range||-40C ~ +55C|
|Dimensions||514.5mm H, 234mm Diameter|
|Warranty||5 years for light,2 years for Lithium battery|
–Touchdowns and lift-off area (TLOF)
–Final approach and take-off area (FATO)
–Emergency or temporary lighting
• Complies to ICAO Annex 14 Volume 1, ‘Aerodrome Design and Operations’, Fourth edition July 2018. Runway Edge – paragraph 5.3.9. (photometrics)
• Complies to FAA AC/150-5345-46E-L861, L861E (High Intensity Mode photometrics)
• Appropriate for ICAO Annex 14 Volume 1, ‘Aerodrome Design and Operations’, Fourth edition July 2018 – Threshold – paragraph 5.3.10, 5.3.11 Threshold Light or End Light Approach – paragraph 188.8.131.52A & B, 184.108.40.206 Simple Approach Lighting System.