JCL430 In Pavement Runway Touchdown Zone Light（8 inch）
Functions & features
JCL430 Inset approach light is an 8″unidirectional light fixture. It has encapsulated electronics and is designed for harsh weather environments, for low and high temperature with IP68.
The light operates with low projection and excellent photo metric performance.
• Green light, horizontal 360º omnidirectional light;
• Imported LED, low light decay, long life, high efficiency and energy saving;
• Special prism structure and manufacturing process, excellent optical effect;
•Aluminum forged lamp body, excellent mechanical performance and heat dissipation performance;
• The surface of the lamp body is oxidized and has strong corrosion resistance;
• Simple installation and maintenance-free;
• Stable work, strong anti-interference ability, anti-vibration;
• Fully sealed structure, superior waterproof performance;
• With anti-surge protection device;
• Adopt shielded and sealed power supply, with excellent waterproof and anti-interference;
• Use airport-specific tempered glass optical lenses.
|Light Source Lifespan||100,000 Hours|
|Emitting Color||Green (white/Yellow/blue)optional|
|Material||Shell: Aluminum Alloy; Shade: Glass|
|Minimum pre-buried pit size||Φ210mm×150mm|
JCL430 is an 8”omnidirectional medium intensity inset light. This fixture has following application areas:
• Taxiway Edge
• Apron Edge
• Runway Approach
• Threshold Runway End
• On 8”shallow base 100 mm deep with side access (see FIG 1) or with bottom access (see FIG 2). Shallow Cover.
• On 8”shallow base 134 mm deep with side access (see FIG 3) or with bottom access (see FIG 4). Long Cover.
• On FAA L-868B deep base by means of 8” adapter ring (see FIG 5).
• On seating ring by means of adapter ring.