JB2X Junction Box
Main functions and features
Lansing JB2X series junction box is specially designed for integration of aviation obstruction light. 1 way input and up to 8 ways output, the junction box can connect lights in parallel to one way.
● Aluminum alloy enclosure and epoxy coated provide good weather and corrosion resistance
● Better waterproof with IP65 nylon cable glands
● Lightweight and compact design
● All input and output cable entries have UV protected glands (A2 compression gland 1) that are positioned on the bottom most facia of the junction box when installed.
● The junction box has a single DIN rail carrier with 6 mm2 terminal blocks for power connections and 2.5 mm2 terminal blocks for alarm/signal connections laid out from left to right (as depicted in the figure below):
a. 3 x 6 mm2 terminal blocks with bridge piece for positive DC distribution or Live on an AC input.
b. 3 x 6 mm2 terminal blocks with bridge piece for negative DC distribution or Neutral on an AC input.
c. 3 x 6 mm2 earth terminal blocks DIN rail earthed for bonding connection to earth.
d. 10 x 2.5 mm2 terminal blocks bridged as shown below for the RMS alarm input connection.
|Input and output|
|Size||M20/M25(for cable dia. 9-16mm)|