DL32RS(RD) L-810 Low Intensity NVG Type Obstruction Light(Infrared LED)
LANSING DL32 series is typically a Infrared red LED Obstruction light designed for marking any obstacle that may present hazards to aircraft navigation. It made of die-cast aluminum alloy housing with polycarbonate dome and complies with ICAO regulation, low intensity TYPE B.GPS or GPRS functions also available if required
• Based on infrared red Led Technologies
• Customizable for both AC and DC conditions.
• Customizable for steady burning or flashing mode
• Multiple light elements in the source reduce the chances of a complete blackout which could be caused in case of a single source failure.
• All hardware of obstruction lights are made of corrosion resistant metals.
• Bird spikes for protection against droppings.
• With NVG(Night Vision Goggles)
• Built in photocell, which can switch ON/OFF the lights automatically at dawn and dusk (optional)
• Use of quality components and sophisticated technology reduce chances of maintenance and replacement.
• Low power consumption, which leads to huge savings on electricity bills.
• LED light source ensures long lifetime, maintenance free
• Built-in anti electrophoresis impact module, with lightning/surge protection
• Resistant to shock and vibration.
• No RF Radiations, EMC Compliant
• Reversed Polarity Protected(DC Type)
• Corrosion resistant lamp & housing-suitable for off-shore use
• Bottom cable entry-ease of mount, mount accessories available
• Self-contained compartment-eliminates additional box
• With surge protection, which can withstand an over voltage of 10KV/10KA.
• Flashing rate adjustable
• With dry contact alarm, it will give an alarm in case of power and light failure(optional).
• Available both in single and double type
• 5 years warranty
• With GPS function, can work with other lights synchronously(optional).
• Corrosion resistant lamp& housing-suitable for off-shore use.
|Effective Intensity||>32.5 Candela||>32.5 Candela||>32.5 Candela|
|Vertical Divergence||10 Degree|
|LED Color||Infrared Red|
|LED Lifespan||100,000 Hours|
|Flash Pattern||Steady burning(default) or flashing mode(20-60 times/min)|
|Power consumption||5W (Steady burning)|
|Input voltage||85-265VAC, 50/60 Hz;12VDC; 24VDC;30-60VDC;|
|Lens||Polycarbonate, UV Stabilize|
|Mounting Size||Threaded 3/4” bottom hub|
|Temperature Range||-40℃ ~ +55℃|
|Relative humidity||100% with condensation|
|Wind speed||Up to 150mph(240kph)|
|Optional||Available in flashing pattern(40FPM)
Available with built-in photocell
Available with built-in alarm relay contacts
• High rise building marking • Telecom tower marking
• Road obstruction marking • Wind turbine
• Bridge cranes • Port, dock entrance & walkway
• Offshore gas & oil platform