DL200S(D) Low Intensity Obstruction Light(Type D)
LANSING DL200 series is typically a standard LED Obstruction light designed for marking any obstacle that may present hazards to aircraft navigation. It made of die-cast aluminum alloy housing with polycarbonate dome and complies with ICAO regulation, low intensity TYPE D.
• Based on Led Technologies
• Customizable for both AC and DC conditions.
• Customizable for steady burning or flashing mode
• Multiple light elements in the source reduce the chances of a complete blackout which
could be caused in case of a single source failure.
• All hardware of obstruction lights are made of corrosion resistant metals.
• Bird spikes for protection against droppings.
• Built in photocell, which can switch ON/OFF the lights automatically at dawn and dusk (optional)
• Use of quality components and sophisticated technology reduce chances of maintenance
• Low power consumption, which leads to huge savings on electricity bills.
• LED light source ensures long lifetime, maintenance free
• Built-in anti electrophoresis impact module, with lightning/surge protection
• Resistant to shock and vibration.
• No RF Radiations, EMC Compliant
• Reversed Polarity Protected(DC Type)
• Corrosion resistant lamp & housing-suitable for off-shore use
• Bottom cable entry-ease of mount, mount accessories available
• Self-contained compartment-eliminates additional box
• With dry contact alarm, it will give an alarm in case of power and light failure
• Flashing rate adjustable
• Available both in single and double type
• 5 years warranty
|Effective Intensity||>200 Candela||>200 Candela||>200 Candela|
|Vertical Divergence||10 Degree|
|Horizontal out-put||360 Degree|
|LED Color||Red,yellow, white, green or blue|
|LED Lifespan||100,000 Hours|
|Flash Pattern||Steady burning(default) or flashing mode(20-60 times/min)|
|Input voltage||85-265VAC, 50/60 Hz;12VDC; 24VDC;30-60VDC;|
|Power consumption||18W (Steady burning)|
|Lens||Polycarbonate, UV Stabilize|
|Mounting Size||Threaded 3/4” bottom hub|
|Temperature Range||-40℃ ~ +55℃|
|Relative humidity||100% with condensation|
|Wind speed||Up to 150mph(240kph)|
|Optional||Available in flashing pattern(40FPM)
Available with built-in photocell
Available with built-in alarm relay contactsAvailable with GPS Synchronization function
• High rise building marking • Telecom tower marking
• Road obstruction marking • Wind turbine
• Port, dock entrance walkway • Bridge cranes
• Offshore gas&oil platform