DL10S Low Intensity Obstruction Light(Type A)
Installation and operation
LANSING DL10 series is typically a standard LED Obstruction light designed for marking any obstacle that may present hazards to aircraft navigation. It made of die-cast aluminum alloy housing with polycarbonate dome and complies with ICAO regulation, low intensity TYPE A.
•Based on Led Technologies
• Customizable for both AC and DC conditions.
• Customizable for steady burning or flashing mode
• Multiple light elements in the source reduce the chances of a complete blackout which could be caused in case of a single source failure.
• All hardware of obstruction lights are made of corrosion resistant metals.
• Bird spikes for protection against droppings.
• Built in photocell, which can switch ON/OFF the lights automatically at dawn and dusk ( optional)
• Use of quality components and sophisticated technology reduce chances of maintenance
• Low power consumption, which leads to huge savings on electricity bills.
• LED light source ensures long lifetime, maintenance free
• Built-in anti electrophoresis impact module, with lightning/surge protection
• Resistant to shock and vibration.
• No RF Radiations, EMC Compliant
• Reversed Polarity Protected(DC Type)
• Corrosion resistant lamp & housing-suitable for off-shore use
• Bottom cable entry-ease of mount, mount accessories available
• Self-contained compartment-eliminates additional box
• Flashing rate adjustable
• With dry contact alarm, it will give an alarm in case of power and light failure
• Available both in single and double type
• 5 years warranty
• With GPS function, can work with other lights synchronously(optional).
• Corrosion resistant lamp& housing-suitable for off-shore use.
|Effective Intensity||10 Candela||10 Candela||10 Candela|
|Vertical Divergence||10 Degree|
|Horizontal out-put||360 Degree|
|LED Color||Red，yellow, white, blue or green|
|LED Lifespan||100,000 Hours|
|Flash Pattern||Steady burning(default) or flashing type(20-60 times/min available)|
|Input voltage||85-265VAC, 50/60 Hz;12VDC; 24VDC;30-60VDC;|
|Frequency||50Hz ~ 60Hz|
|Lens||Polycarbonate, UV Stabilize|
|Mounting Size||Threaded 3/4” bottom hub|
|Temperature Range||-40℃ ~ +55℃|
|Relative humidity||100% with condensation|
|Wind speed||Up to 150mph(240kph)|
|Optional||Available in flashing pattern(40FPM)
Available with built-in photocell
Available with built-in alarm relay contacts-potential free contactAvailable with GPS synchronization function
① Secure the light on a smooth surface which has enough strength, if there is no mounting surface, we can customize specialmounting bracket as request.
② When installation, please stay away the nearby light source, at the same time, ensure the photocell do not cover by the near object
③ Make sure the power supply can match the rated power of light before connecting.
④ Unfasten three buckles on the base and overturn the lamp body, the n the terminals appear.
⑤ Insert the power cable from the cable gland and then connect them to the corresponding terminals inside the lamp body.
⑥ After finishing the connection, fasten the buckles.
⑦ Check whether the power cables are connected correctly before power on.
• Ensure that the power connection part is correct before using.
• Temperature rise when light working is normal phenomenon.
• Please do not open any components inside by yourself.
• This product is a sealed structure; Please do not be tampered with by anyone other than registered installer. Once found, we are not warranty.
• High rise building marking • Telecom tower marking
• Road obstruction marking • Wind turbine
• Bridge cranes • Port, dock entrance & walkway
• Offshore gas & oil platform