CBL04B Control Box
Main functions and features
The CBL04B is an obstruction lighting Control box designed for controlling and monitoring Lansing LED low intensity and medium intensity aviation obstruction lights. Incorporated an AC/DC power converter, CBL04B allows users to input AC voltage (85-265VAC) and converts to 48VDC/24VDC/12VDC for electrical safety works. The user-friendly interface is intuitive for users to monitor operation status and easily configure functions and for monitor lighting operation system for the following failures: burned out lamp, photocell, power failure. & flashing rate control.
There are eight light outputs (max. 1A load/output). Practically, for example, for input voltage 48VDC, each output connects one ZG2K or F864 medium intensity light, or up to Seven DL32/DL100 low intensity lights.
With a Form C dry alarm relay (NO&NC), the control box is capable of transmitting the obstruction lighting system’s failure to users’ alarm devices, when light failure, power-off or photocell failure.
A PT01 photocell is used for automatically switching on and off the obstruction lighting system from dusk to dawn.
Bypass switch on interface panel allows users to bypass the photocell for permanently lightening or testing.
DIN-rail terminal blocks save wiring time and enhance wiring safety. A 2P circuit breaker is effective in protecting the control box from overload. A surge protector (reach 20KV) enhances protection against voltage fluctuation and lightning strikes.
• Control several light flashing synchronously
• LED indicators for lights, power and photocell.
• Up to four light outputs, 1-5 selectable upon actual application.
• Each light output load maximum 1A
• Steady/Flashing adjustable
• Din-rail terminal blocks save wiring time and enhance wiring safety.
• Bypass switch—can switch ON/OFF the light when the photocell is not available
• Up to 5 dry contact relays(NO&NC) for eight light outputs, power and photocell
• Circuit breaker against overload and short-circuit
• External photocell with prewired shielded cable easy for maintain, in case of photocell failure, the control will give an alarm
• Surge protector(up to 20KV) against voltage fluctuation and lighting strikes.
• ”Service+Service”/”Service+Standby” adjustable when double lights used.
|Input voltage||AC110V-265V||Output voltage||DC48V|
|Number of Light output||Up to 4||Alarm output||4 channels|
|On/off level||70~100Lux||Flashing rate||20~60times/mins（Adjustable）|
|Surge Protection||20KV||Alarm||NO&NC,Dry contact alarm|
|Operating temperature||-30˚C ~ +70˚C||IP Protection||IP65|
|Relative humidity||0 ~ 95% (Noncondensing）||Weight||Outdoor：5.5Kg|
|Material||Cold rolled steel/Stainless steel（optional）|
|Steady burning and flashing mode available|
|Wall mounting or U-bolt mounting|