BZ03 Conductor Marking Lights
BZ03 Conductor marking lights are a particular type of aircraft warning lights designed for overhead power lines. They are visible at night, unlike overhead wire markers which rely on daylight.
BZ03 Conductor marking lights increase night conspicuity of transmission line catenary wires near airports, heliports, across rivers. Lamps mark and light overhead power lines support structures (towers) as well as high voltage transmission line catenary wires. It is one assembly light with multi-LEDS technology. Dedicated to the beaconing of high voltage lines,it is a long life system (100,000 hours). Its compact design and light weight allow the quickest and easiest installation on the market.
● LED light source adopts CREE lamp beads, which has high luminous efficiency, long life and low energy consumption.
● The lampshade adopts imported anti-UV PC material, which is resistant to high temperature, impact and environmental applicability.
● The frame of the clamp is made of 304 stainless steel. The wire is made of aluminum alloy and the interface is corrugated to prevent pinching of the high voltage wire.
● The lamp body is designed separately from the mounting bracket, and the installation operation is simple and convenient. Maintenance free.
● Suitable for high-voltage wire diameter range, from 15mm-40mm in diameter.
● Compact design
● Corona Extinction
● Internal Photo sensor
● Easy way for mounting
● Natural stability based on specific nut
● Easy way for bulb replacement
● Light weight
● No maintenance
● 3 years warranty
● Product completely filled with high voltage resin to avoid vibration effects
● Only 1 reference for all line voltage
|Type of Obstruction Light||Low Intensity, Type B|
|Body Material||Stainless steel + aluminum alloy + PC|
|Voltage Lines||1V to 500kV|
|Compatible Conductor Diameter||15mm to 40mm|
|Functioning Temperature||-55℃ to + 55℃|
|Operating Line Frequency||50Hz/60Hz|
|PHOTOMETRIC STANDARD COMPLIANCE|
|ICAO||ANNEX 14, Volume I, Chap.6|
|ICAO TYPE B||Low intensity obstacle light|
|FAA Type L-810||Low intensity obstacle light|
|Application||● Transmission Line● Overhead Power Line● Low, medium and high voltage lines|