TY2KS LED Solar Powered Medium Intensity Obstruction Light
TY2KS series is solar powered obstruction light. Due to solar module’s limitation like solar panel size and battery size, the light is being designed to work under flashing mode instead of stead-burning mode.
However, advantages like enegy saving and cable saving make the solar powered light a good option on obstruction marking.
|LED Color Available||Red|
|Vertical Divergence||Peak intensity at 1 Degree|
|Horizontal Out-put||360 Degree|
|LED Lifespan||100,000 Hours|
|On & Off Level||70/100 Lux|
|Flash Pattern||Flashing (default 40FPM)|
|Power Source||17.5V/15W aolar module|
|Battery Type||Lead acid type. 12V/12AH(VRLA)|
|Lens||Polycarbonate, UV Stabilize|
|Temperature Range||-40C˚ ~ +55C˚|
|Light Dimensions:||215.5mm H, 226mm Diameter|
|Solar panel Dimensions:|
|Solar battery box Dimensions:|
|Warranty||5 years for light
2 years for Lead acid battery10 years for solar panel
● High quality optics for excellent beam spread control
● Ultra-light LEDs, energy saving
● Self-contained without outside power supply
● Green enegy
● Cable cost saving & cabling job saving
● No wiring job, nice & easy installation
● Once fully charged, it can work for up to 7 days
● All hardware of obstruction lights are made of corrosion resistant metals.
● Bird spikes for protection against droppings.
● Use of quality components and sophisticated technology reduce chances of maintenance and replacement.
● LED light source ensures long lifetime, maintenance free
● Shock and vibration resistant
● Corrosion resistant and UV stable polycarbonate housing
● Ease of mount, mount accessories available
● Available both in single and double type
● Telecommunication Towers & Broadcast
● Wind Turbine
● High Building
● Transmission Line Towers
● Offshore Oil & Gas Platform
ICAO Annex 14, 4th Edition, July 2004
FAA AC No. 150/5345-43F, 2006