TY2AD FAA Solar Powered Medium Intensity Obstruction
TY2AD solar powered LED medium intensity red obstruction light, solar self-contained design makes it easy to install any emergency case.
Robust body built and surface coating provides good protection against hash environments. Other advantages like energy saving and cable saving make the solar powered light a good option on obstruction marking.
TY2AD is equipped with a 18W solar panel and 12Ah VRLA (Volve-Regulated Lead Acid) rechargeable battery which could power the light up to 8 days when the weather is cloudy &rainy.
|SPECIFICATIONS||( Night) 2000cd (±25%),(Daytime)20000cd (±25%)|
|LED Color Available||Red|
|Vertical Divergence||Peak intensity at 1 Degree|
|Horizontal Out-put||360 Degree|
|LED Lifespan||100,000 Hours|
|Autonomy||8 days (in cloudy & rainy days)|
|On & Off Level||70/100 Lux|
|Flash Pattern||40 times/min(other flashing pattern also available)|
|Power Source||17.5V/18W solar module|
|Battery Type||Lead acid type. 12V/7AH(VRLA)|
|Lens||Polycarbonate, UV Stabilize|
|Temperature Range||-40C ~ +55C|
|Warranty||5 years for light;2 years for Lead acid battery;10 years for solar panel|
● High quality optics for excellent beam spread control
● Ultra-light LEDs, energy saving
● Self-contained without outside power supply
● Maximum visibility distance 15KM
● Once fully charged, it can work for up to 8 days
● All hardware of obstruction lights are made of corrosion resistant metals.
● Use of quality components and sophisticated technology reduce chances of maintenance and replacement.
● LED light source ensures long lifetime, maintenance free
● Shock and vibration resistant
● Corrosion resistant and UV stable polycarbonate housing
● Ease of mount, mount accessories available
● No wiring job, nice & easy installation
● with GPS function, can work with other lights synchronously.
● Corrosion resistant lamp& housing-suitable for off-shore use.
● High rise building marking
● Telecom tower marking
● Road obstruction marking
● Navigation aid
● Port, dock entrance&walkway
● Buoy marking
● Offshore gas&oil platform