HB32 >4NM Solar Marine Light
HB32 has become the most classical solar-powered LED Light in the field of marine aid to navigation around the world. Because of its self-contained, reliability and durability, it has also become a perfect model for all kinds of warning applications. It installs in minutes and requires no maintenance or servicing for up to five years. It complies with IALA-AISM’s requirements
This light has built in GPS module, and several lights can synchronize at the same time.
|Intensity||Flashing: Red: >32.5cd Yellow: >10cdSteady burning: Red: >8cd Yellow: >8cd|
|Nominal Night Range||>4 Nautical mile|
|LED Color Available||Red, Yellow, White, Blue|
|Vertical Divergence||10 Degree|
|Horizontal Out-put||360 Degree|
|LED Lifespan||100,000 Hours|
|Autonomy||Flashing: 200hrs /Steady: 100hrs|
|On & Off Level||70/100 Lux|
|Flash Pattern||20-90FPM (Preprogrammed default 40FPM)/fixed type|
|Power Source||Solar module, mono-crystalline silicon|
|Max. Power Out-put||7.8 Watts|
|Battery Type||High-efficiency NiMH battery|
|Battery Replacement||Yes, replaceable|
|Lens||Polycarbonate, UV Stabilize|
|Temperature Range||-40C ~ +55C|
|Dimensions||278mm H, 235mm Diameter|
|Warranty||5 years for light
2 years for NiMH battery
● Based on LED technology, and its color complies to IALA Recommendations E-200-1.
● Integrated design, enabling a rugged and completely waterproof seal capable of prolonged and deep immersion (IP68).
● Visible distance is more than 4 Nautical miles.
● 256 kinds of flashing rate are available, compliance with IALA
● PC housing resistance, shockproof and corrosion proof.
● With bird’s pike
● With photocell, which can switch on/off the light automatically at dawn and dusk .
● With Steel wire to prevent falling during mounting and adjusting
● With built in NIMH battery, maintenance free and easy for replace.
● Extremely Reliable and cost saving.
● GSM faulty alarm function(optional)
● With GPS Synchronization(optional)
● High rise building marking
● Telecom tower marking
● Road obstruction marking
● Navigation aid
● Port, dock entrance&walkway
● Buoy marking
● Offshore gas&oil platform