DL200 Single LED Low Intensity Aviation Obstruction Light
LANSING DL200 series is typically a standard LED Obstruction light designed for marking any obstacle that may present hazards to aircraft navigation. It made of die-cast aluminum alloy housing with polycarbonate dome and complies with ICAO regulation, low intensity TYPE C.
|Peak Intensity||200 cd|
|Vertical Divergence||+5 to +8 degree 200cd
0 to +15 degree 50cd
|Horizontal out-put||360 degree|
|LED color||Red(white, yellow, green, blue availabe)|
|LED lifespan||10,000 hours|
|Operation voltage||12VDC, 24VDC, 48VDC, 110VAC, 220VAC(50-60HZ)|
|Lens||Polycarbonate, UV Stablized|
|Relative Humidity||100% with condensation|
|Dimensions||215.5mm Height, 226mm Diameter|
|Optional||Available with built-in photo sensor
Available with built-in alarm relay
|Series||Single/Double||AC/DC||Voltage||Flashing||Photo sensor||Alarm Relay|
● High quality optics for excellent beam spread control
● Customizable for both AC and DC conditions.
● Customizable for steady burning or flashing mode
● Multiple light elements in the source reduce the chances of a complete blackout which could be caused in case of a single source failure.
● All hardware of obstruction lights are made of corrosion resistant metals.
● Bird spikes for protection against droppings.
● Built in photocell, which can switch ON/OFF the lights automatically at dawn and dusk (optional)
● Use of quality components and sophisticated technology reduce chances of maintenance and replacement.
● Low power consumption, which leads to huge savings on electricity bills.
● LED light source ensures long lifetime, maintenance free
● Built-in anti electrophoresis impact module, with lightning protection
● Shock and vibration resistant
● Corrosion resistant and UV stable polycarbonate housing
● Ease of mount, mount accessories available
● Available both in single and double type
● Telecommunication Towers & Broadcast
● Wind Turbine
● High Building
● Transmission Line Towers
● Offshore Oil & Gas Platform