DL10 LED Based Low Intensity Obstruction Light
LANSING DL10 series is typically a standard LED Obstruction light designed for marking any obstacle that may present hazards to aircraft navigation. It made of die-cast aluminum alloy housing with polycarbonate dome and complies with ICAO regulation, low intensity TYPE A.
|Effective Intensity||10 Candela||10 Candela||10 Candela|
|Vertical Divergence||10 Degree|
|Horizontal out-put||360 Degree|
|LED Lifespan||100,000 Hours|
|Flash Pattern||Steady burning(default)|
|Input voltage||110-220VAC, 50/60 Hz;12VDC;24VDC;48VDC|
|Frequency||50Hz ~ 60Hz|
|Lens||Polycarbonate, UV Stabilize|
|Mounting Size||Threaded 3/4” bottom hub|
|Temperature Range||-40℃ ~ +55℃|
|Relative humidity||100% with condensation|
|Wind speed||Up to 150mph(240kph)|
|Optional||Available in flashing pattern(40FPM) Available with built-in photocell Available with built-in alarm relay contacts|
|① ST: ”Service+Standby|
|Series||Single/Double||AC/DC||Voltage||Flashing||Photosensor||Alarmrelay||Pattern(For double light only)|
- High quality optics for excellent beam spread control
- Customizable for both AC and DC conditions.
- Customizable for steady burning or flashing mode
- Multiple light elements in the source reduce the chances of a complete blackout which could be caused in case of a single source failure.
- All hardware of obstruction lights are made of corrosion resistant metals.
- Bird spikes for protection against droppings.
- Built in photocell, which can switch ON/OFF the lights automatically at dawn and dusk (optional)
- Use of quality components and sophisticated technology reduce chances of maintenance and replacement.
- Low power consumption, which leads to huge savings on electricity bills.
- LED light source ensures long lifetime, maintenance free
- Built-in anti electrophoresis impact module, with lightning protection
- Shock and vibration resistant
- Corrosion resistant and UV stable polycarbonate housing
- Ease of mount, mount accessories available
- Available both in single and double type
- 10 years warranty
- Telecommunication Towers & Broadcast
- Wind Turbine
- High Building
- Transmission Line Towers
- Offshore Oil & Gas Platform