CBL04A Control panel
CBL04A Control panel employs MCU IC control technology. With pre-programmed software, CBL04A can control up to 4 aviation obstruction lights. When any light fails, the control panel will send an alarm signal to alarm device in BTS in order for maintenance staff to replace the light immediately. If required, it can turn on all lights in the system and make them flash at the same time. (Control panel that can control more than 4 lights are also available upon request). A photocell is integrated in the control panel, which can turn On/Off the system at dawn and dusk. The photocell should be installed in outside. CBL04A has an surge protector which can resist up to 65KA, 2.2KV.
|Surge protector||65KA / 2.5KV|
|Power consumption||Support up to 300W|
|Photocell sensitivity||30-70 lux (optional)|
|Flashing||20-60 times/min (optional)|
|Ambient temperature||-30°C ~ +60°C|
● Control several lights flashing synchronously
● Led indicator, in case of light failure, the control panel will give an alarm, at the same time, led indicator will show.
● The alarm signal is relay contact, inactive.
● With override manual switch—can switch ON/OFF the light when the photocell is not available
● With external photocell, in case of photocell failure, the control will give an alarm
● With service and standby function, when the service fails, the control panel will switch on the standby light automatically. Additionally the lamps will alternate operation in 24 hours cycles to ensure the housing does not overheat.
For Obstruction light system