CBL03A Control Box
Major functions & features
CBL03A Control box for monitor lighting operation system for the following failures: burned out lamp, photocell, power failure & flashing rate control.
• Switch on / off several lights synchronously
• The alarm signal is relay contact, inactive. Detect the working status of aviation light and give an alarm in case of failure.
• With override manual switch—can switch ON/OFF the light when the photocell is not available（optional）
• With LED indicators, to indicate the AWL system working status
• With service and standby function, when the service fails, the control panel will switch on the standby light automatically. Additionally the lamps will alternate operation in 24 hours cycles to ensure the housing does not overheat（optional）
|Supply voltage||DC48V/AC220V||Alarm output ways||3 ways|
|Control circuit branch||3 ways||Flash frequency||Based on the aviation light|
|Photocell sensitivity||70~100Lux(ON/OFF)||Alarm output||One way dry connect(relay) output|
|Control method||Steady burning|
|Ambient temperature||-30˚C ~ +70˚C||Material||ABS, Aluminum alloy (Optional)|
|Humidity||10% ~ 95% (no coagulation）||Weight||2kg|
The CBL03A is an obstruction lighting Control box designed for controlling and monitoring Lansing LED low intensity and medium intensity aviation obstruction lights. The user-friendly interface is intuitive for users to monitor operation status and easily configure functions and for monitor lighting operation system for the following failures: burned out lamp, power failure. & flashing rate control.
There are three light outputs (max. 1A load/output). Practically, for example,it can connect three single DL32S low intensity aviation lights at the same time, or 1 dual DL32D aviation lights and 1 single DL32S aviation light.
With a Form C dry alarm relay (NO&NC), the control box is capable of transmitting the obstruction lighting system’s failure to users’alarm devices, when light failure, or power-off failure.
A external PT01 photocell is used for automatically switching on and off the obstruction lighting system from dusk to dawn, or we can put an internal photocell for easy installation if requires.
Bypass switch on interface panel allows users to bypass the photocell for permanently lightening or testing.