CBL02A Control panel
Control panel can provide extra functions in an Obstruction Light system and can control more than 1 light. With control panel, the monitoring center can see real-time working status of the Obstruction Light system on each tower. Any failure on these lights can be seen from monitoring center, and then field technician can be dispatched to the site to fix the problem. The maintenance is very important to keep a clear open airway. A control panel can convert 110/220 AC power to DC low-voltage power supply, this makes the obstruction light installation job becomes safer. LANSING recommends all lights being 24VDC in an Obstruction Light system that work with control panel.
|Working voltage||DC48V/AC220V||Alarm output ways||1 way|
|Control circuit branch||1 way||Flash frequency||Based on the aviation light|
|Photocell sensitivity||70~100Lux(ON/OFF)||Alarm output||One way dry connect(relay) output|
|Control method||Steady burning|
|Ambient temperature||-30˚C ~ +70˚C||Material||Aluminum|
|Humidity||10% ~ 95% (no coagulation）||Weight||1kg|
● Switch on / off several lights synchronously
● The alarm signal is relay contact, inactive. Detect the working status of aviation light and give an alarm in case of failure.
● With override manual switch—can switch ON/OFF the light when the photocell is not available（optional）
● With external photocell, in case of photocell failure, the control will give an alarm
● With service and standby function, when the service fails, the control panel will switch on the standby light automatically. Additionally the lamps will alternate operation in 24 hours cycles to ensure the housing does not overheat（optional）
For Obstruction light system
CBL02A Application Example: